Prof. Stephen Hawking was the Galaxy's best-known scientist and most unlikely cultural icon. In this special issue, we tell the story of a bored student who refused to let his condition define him and would go on to solve some of the biggest mysteries in the Universe.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE...
- His life's story revealed
- How Hawking lived with motor neurone disease
- His legacy, as told by his peers, students and friends
- Black holes, singularities and the multiverse: how his work revealed the inner workings of the cosmos
- His final predictions about the end of the Universe
- How Hawking saw the future of humanity
UK - £9.99 with FREE UK delivery
EUR - £9.99 + £3.00 delivery
ROW - £9.99 + £3.50 delivery