Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine App (iPad)
Trace your family's past and discover your roots with Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine. The official companion to the successful BBC TV series, Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine delves in to the celebrities? pasts, features military and social history, recounts the stories of ordinary and extraordinary people and how they used to live. Packed with practical advice, from getting started to expert tips, we show you how to get the most out of online resources and build your own family tree.
Inside every issue:
- Q&A: Our experts offer tips and inspiration to help you solve your research problems
- Practical advice: From Parish records to tracing Merchant Navy ancestors, take your research further with our in-depth guides
- Around Britain: We explore the regional resources that could help you find your kin - plus exclusive bonus online data every issue
- Reader Story: We celebrate our readers' breakthroughs and extraordinary personal connections
- Best Websites: The best online records and resources to help you learn more about your forebears' lives
- News: All the latest news and online record releases
How does this subscription work?
- Purchase your subscription here on buysubscriptions.com
- Set-up your username and password while you checkout
- Download the free Who Do You Think You Are? Magazine App from the App Store
- Log-in to the App under 'Subscribed elsewhere?' using your subscription details
Ordering as a Christmas gift?
During checkout you can choose to start the gift subscription with the first issue available after Christmas.
Annual frequency: 13 issues per year
Next issue due: on sale 23/12/2014
Delivery: UK & Worldwide