Gardeners' World iPad App
Gardeners' World, the UK's biggest selling gardening magazine, provides you with key practical advice and tips, just when you need it - and is now available on iPad as a digital only subscription.
As well as fresh ideas and inspiration, you'll find heaps of practical advice in every issue and tips on exactly what needs doing each month, just when you need it. You'll also find solutions to all your gardening problems with the help of our experts as well as ideas from all your TV favourites, including Alan Titchmarsh, Toby Buckland, Monty Don, Carol Klein and Joe Swift. From vegetable growing to wildlife, new plants to shopping, there is something for everyone in Gardeners' World Magazine. Take out a subscription online today!
Subscribe to the Gardeners' World Magazine iPad App and you will:
- Make great savings on the single issue price you would pay in the App
- Receive a username and password to access your issues on up to 5 devices
How does this subscription work?
- Purchase your subscription here on buysubscriptions.com
- Set-up your username and password while you checkout
- Download the free Gardeners' World Magazine iPad app from the App Store
- Log-in to the App under 'Subscribed elsewhere?' using your subscription details
Annual frequency: 12 issues per year
Next issue due: on sale 27/06/2013
Delivery: UK & Worldwide